Rituals For Living Dreambook + Planner - Blank Dates (Free + Shipping)
- Regular price
- $ 0.00 USD
- Regular price
$ 48.00 USD
- Sale price
- $ 0.00 USD
- Unit price
We're giving away our remaining undated Dreambook + Planners for free (just pay shipping and handling!)
Why are these books free? Because we're confident that you'll love our planner, and will come back for the 2023 Dreambook when its released in September!
Welcome to your life.
Right here, right now.
Your life has so many moving parts to juggle - your work life, your relationships, all the details of maintaining a home, preparing food, body maintenance, paying the bills, running errands...
And then there are all the goals you’d love to bring to life - make more money, start your own business, have more time to write, find your dream partner, get fit, go back to school, take up painting, learn a new language...
Creating a structure that can contain and sustain all those moving parts is the best gift you will ever give yourself.
The Rituals for Living Dreambook + Planner will teach you how to create structure that aligns your daily actions with the vision you have for your life so that it happens now, not in some far off future.
Your life becomes what you do every day. With your dreams in a drawer and your planner on your desk, how will your vision ever come to fruition? These aspects of your life are never going to be connected until you connect them!
That’s why we created this book - so you can take all those dreams you have and make the steps to achieving them part of your everyday life.
Which is the right book for me?
The Dreambook + Planner has monthly and weekly calendars for you to do your scheduling in the book itself. The Dreambook has the process for creating the tasks - and you would then put them into a digital calendar like Google Cal or iCal.
What's inside the Dreambook+Planner:
- Over 300 pages including:
- Introduction: How to get started, best ways to use the book
- Dreaming: Connecting to true desires, dreaming and honing vision, crafting, ritualizing, setting your theme for the year
- Planning Sessions: Goals for the year, quarter, and month
- Full 2-page Weekly Boot Camp spread: Top goals for the week, tasks, a weekly Ritual for Living health challenge, space to de-clutter
- Weekly Download: Reflection and gratitude
- Back Sheets: Lists, essential blank space for right brain creative exploration
- End of Year: Reflection, memorable moments, what worked and didn’t work, next year’s theme
- Monthly: Planning tool to keep you on track with what matters most, identify your monthly theme and goals
- Weekly: Task list, Rituals for Living challenge, schedule, life balance tool
- Daily: Set an intention, express gratitude, identify a focus
- Full-length columns for Saturday and Sunday in the weekly spread
- Times left blank so you can fill in the hours that matter to you
- Dot-grid pages for notes
- Habit tracker
- Weekly reflection questions
- Additional questions in quarterly "Life Edits"
- Pre-filled sample pages
- Lots of space every week for notes and doodles