The Rituals for Living Dreambook + Planner is a place for you to dream, craft, and forge new rituals. It helps you clarify and emphasize your true priorities and establish a plan to bring them to the forefront of your life. It guides you to find enjoyment and specialness every step of the way. And it reminds you not to sacrifice your physical, psychological, or spiritual health as you start achieving goals like never before.
Which is the right book for me?
The Dreambook+Planner has monthly and weekly calendars for you to do your scheduling in the book itself. The Dreambook has the process for creating the tasks - but you would put them into a digital calendar like Google Cal or iCal.
In this undated version, we've left the dates blank, so you can get started when you like.
What's inside the Dreambook+Planner:
- Over 300 pages including:
- Introduction: How to get started, best ways to use the book
- Dreaming: Connecting to true desires, dreaming and honing vision, crafting, ritualizing, setting your theme for the year
- Planning Sessions: Goals for the year, quarter, and month
- Weekly Boot Camp: Top goals for the week, tasks, a weekly Ritual for Living health challenge, space to de-clutter
- Weekly Download: Reflection and gratitude
- Back Sheets: Lists, essential blank space for right brain creative exploration
- End of Year: Reflection, memorable moments, what worked and didn’t work, next year’s theme
- Monthly: Planning tool to keep you on track with what matters most, identify your monthly theme and goals
- Weekly: Task list, Rituals for Living challenge, schedule, life balance tool
- Daily: Set an intention, express gratitude, identify a focus
New features for 2018:
- New full-length columns for Saturday and Sunday in the weekly spread
- New 2 page "Weekly Bootcamp" spread
- Times left blank so you can fill in the hours that matter to you
- New dot-grid pages for notes
- New habit tracker
- New weekly reflection questions
- Additional questions in quarterly "Life Edits"
- New pre-filled sample pages
- More space every week for notes and doodles