The Rituals For Living Dreambook is available for pre-order, and will arrive mid-November.
The Rituals for Living Dreambook is a place for you to dream, craft, and forge new rituals. It helps you clarify and emphasize your true priorities, and establish a plan to bring them to the forefront of your life. It guides you to find enjoyment and specialness every step of the way. And it reminds you not to sacrifice your physical, psychological, or spiritual health as you start achieving goals like never before.
What's inside the Dreambook
- 190 pages including:
- Introduction: How to get started, best ways to use the book
- Dreaming: Connecting to true desires, dreaming and honing vision, crafting, ritualizing, setting your theme for the year
- Planning Sessions: Goals for the year, quarter, and month
- Weekly Boot Camp: Top goals for the week, tasks, a weekly Ritual for Living health challenge, space to de-clutter
- Weekly Download: Reflection and gratitude
- Back Sheets: Lists, essential blank space for right brain creative exploration
- End of Year: Reflection, memorable moments, what worked and didn’t work, next year’s theme
The Dreambook is set up for you to start your year whenever you would like, so your “New Year” could start in July, on your birthday, or Halloween.