You’ve lived life, and you have a few scars to show for it.
But do you really need these scars to remember:
The birth of your child via C-section?
Your knee surgery after you tore it in a karate competition?
The bar fight you got into in Montana?
The awful acne you had in high school? (Who wants to remember that anyway!)
The alligator bite you got when you fell out of the boat in the Everglades?
We don’t think so.
Dragontree’s Scar Therapy oil was created by Dr. Peter Borten, to restore normal texture and color to scars and stretch marks, so you’ll be required to recount these stories verbally, without showing any bodily evidence.
This healing oil contains essential fatty acids that restore the skin, enzymes that promote the breakdown of scar tissue, and essential oils that promote tissue regeneration. Some of the 19 potent ingredients in Scar Therapy are:
- Tamanu nut oil – This rich oil of an East Asian nut has a long history of use for damaged, scarred and irritated skin.
- Rosehip seed oil – This oil comes from the seeds of a Chilean species of rose. It’s high in essential fats that nourish the skin and restore healthy texture.
- Sea buckthorn oil – This rare, deep red oil has a long history of use due to its unusual profile in beneficial fats that are restorative to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Helichrysum essential oil – This expensive essential oil is commonly utilized to promote healing of scars and damaged or irritated nerves.
When used several times daily, people experience fast results. Simply apply a small amount of this oil to the scar or stretch mark and massage it deeply into the skin for at least one full minute. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
About the Apothecary
Our Scar Therapy oil is made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money.
Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease