Are half of the clothes in your closet too small?
Do you avoid pool parties and beach scenes because the idea of wearing a bathing suit sounds like as much fun as a root canal?
Carrying around excess fat can be exhausting.
We all know that eating less and working out is highly recommended for ideal weight and overall health. But sometimes the weight doesn’t fall away the way we hope it would, no matter how many crunches we do and salads we eat.
And…anyway…you can’t eat salads for every meal. Life is for living, not for starving yourself.
Our weight loss formula was created by Dr. Peter Borten, to support healthy weight and metabolism, so that you shed the extra pounds and feel vibrant and healthy.*
We believe in the Chinese medical explanation of why people gain excess body weight. This theory is that excess body fat is an expression of dampness or phlegm, which is an accumulation of material that isn’t beneficial to us and is difficult to get rid of. ÊKinda like the phlegm we get in our lungs when we are sick. This buildup happens for a few reasons: weak or obstructed digestion, pent up emotions, and stagnant energy.
Dragontree’s potent weight loss tincture is a highly sophisticated blend of herbs, chosen specifically for their effectiveness and their synergistic actions to:
- Promote energy and blood circulation to keep new body fat from forming.
- Rectify and strengthen digestive function.
- Enhance absorption of the nutrients of our food.
- Break down fat.
It’s easy to use – just take 2 to 3 droppers in water or straight up, 2 to 3 times a day to revitalize your metabolism and promote weight loss.*
These are four of the 15 powerful ingredients:
- Gynostemma– traditionally used in Asian medicine to strengthen digestion and build energy, it is now used to support cardiovascular health and to support healthy metabolism by lowering blood sugar.
- Chinese hawthorn berry– used to optimize digestion of heavy foods and promote metabolism of fat.
- Lotus leaf– traditionally used in Asian medicine to support weight loss.
- White Atractylodes– a major herb used to strengthen digestive function while simultaneously promoting the elimination of residues of poorly digested food.
About the Apothecary
Our tinctures are made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money.
Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease