When your monthly cycle brings you days of feeling crazy, being bloated, crying for no reason, cramps that give you a reason to cry, exhaustion, breakouts, and pounding headaches, you shouldn’t be expected to do anything – much less be an active participant in a family, business, or community.
But you endure, even as you look for someone to blame for feeling twisted up inside and you swear that if anyone even brushes against your breasts you will slap them.
It’s terribly unfair that anyone should have to experience monthly torture.
Let us free you from hormonal hell.
We believe most of the problems of PMS are due to stuck energy and blood, and deficiency of blood. Our PMS formula addresses both of these issues.
This formula, created by Dr. Peter Borten, eases both the physical and emotional symptoms that may occur before and during menstruation, including irritability, mood swings, cramps, breast tenderness, headache, acne, and digestive disturbance.*
Peter has spent over a decade caring for patients – and staff – with PMS, and researching the most useful herbs to treat them.
The women at The Dragontree swear by this formula.
Our tincture is easy to use – just take 2 to 3 droppers in water or straight up, 2 to 3 times a day or as needed.
This potent tincture is a highly sophisticated blend of 17 herbs chosen specifically for their effectiveness and their synergistic actions. Here are some of ingredients of interest:
- Bupleurum root – the primary herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine for moving stagnant energy, and thus alleviating intense emotions and physical discomfort.
- White peony root – this herb builds blood, alleviates cramps, and calms anger and irritability.
- Albizzia bark – known as “collective happiness bark” this herb keeps everyone happy by alleviating the anger, sadness, and irratibility associated with PMS.
- Viburnum bark – has a long history of use in American herbal medicine for the relief of cramps.
We’ve found that because it addresses the underlying mechanisms of PMS, when taken for the entire second half of the cycle over several months, many women eventually don’t need it at all.*
About the Apothecary
Our tinctures are made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money.
Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease