Don’t want to get out of bed in the morning? And even when you do, do you not want to participate in life? Feeling a total lack of desire, hope, passion, and joy?
When you have gloom and mental sluggery it takes a major toll on your life, making it harder and harder to pull yourself out of it.Ê The cycle can be vicious and debilitating.
Turning to prescription drugs can feel like the only option, but they are rarely without side effects, including low sex drive, weight gain, agitation, insomnia, blunted emotions, dizziness, digestive upset, difficult withdrawal, and more.
We believe there are several mechanisms that can be involved in a low mood, including being depleted, stagnation of energy and/or fluids, digestive imbalance, and phlegm accumulation.
Our melancholy relief is a complex formula that addresses all of these factors, without being habit forming.*
It helps support your mood, get out of your mental rut, and access your optimism and enthusiasm for life.*
You don’t need to hang out in the doldrums any more.
It’s easy to use – just take 2 to 3 droppers in water or straight up, 2 to 3 times a day or as needed.
This potent tincture is a highly sophisticated blend of herbs chosen specifically for their effectiveness and their synergistic actions. Dr. Peter Borten has spent over a decade treating patients with mood disorders and researching the most useful plants to treat them. A few of the powerful herbs in this 16 herb tincture are:
- Albizzia flower– this flower comes from a tree known as “collective happiness tree.” It soothes and lifts the mind.
- Lily bulb– this nourishing herb is used to treat melancholy, especially when there is also some agitation and/or disturbed sleep.
- Magnolia bark– used to move “stuck energy” especially when there is tightness in the chest, an uneasy feeling, or poor appetite. Recent studies have shown that magnolia bark reduces anxiety and improves sleep.
- These herbs, among others, address the underlying mechanisms of melancholic mood.
About the Apothecary
Our tinctures are made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money.
Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease