It’s becoming more and more clear that chronic inflammation is the root cause of many serious illnesses…
…including heart disease, many cancers, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s disease as well as many less serious (but still life hindering) conditions – like muscle and joint pain, acne, digestive issues, food sensitivities, skin rashes, and allergies.
On the surface of the body, inflammation is characterized by redness, heat, swelling and pain. It is the foundation of the body’s healing response, and is crucial for bringing more nourishment and more immune activity to a site of injury or infection. But when inflammation persists or serves no purpose, it damages the body and causes illness.
There are lots of reasons for this inflammatory response: stress, lack of exercise, genetic predisposition, and exposure to toxins. Dietary choices play a big role as well.
Our Inflammation formula was created by Dr. Peter Borten, to counter damaging inflammation in the body.*
It’s easy to use – just take 2 to 3 droppers in water or straight up, 2 to 3 times a day or as needed.
This potent tincture is a sophisticated blend of Chinese and Ayurvedic herbs that not only address the patterns identified in these ancient systems that we now correlate with a physiological state of inflammation, but which have also been shown through modern research to possess anti-inflammatory properties.
Some of these powerful herbs are:
- Myrrh & Frankincense – these valuable resins have been treasured for ages for their wonderful fragrances and medicinal properties. Research shows they are effective at reducing inflammation.
- Turmeric – this yellow spice has been shown to contain several compounds with potent anti-inflammatory properties. On its own, these compounds are poorly absorbed. When combined in our formula with another Indian spice, known as pippali, absorption is greatly improved.
- Rosemary – a natural source of camphor, traditionally used as a circulation enhancer, and now understood to possess anti-inflammatory properties.
- Honeysuckle– a valued herb for alleviating viral and bacterial infections and inflammation. Since much inflammation is potentially due to underlying low grade infections, anti-viral herbs can be a valuable adjunct in controlling inflammation.
- Coptis root– this Chinese herb has long been treasured as an anti-infective agent; modern research shows it is also a potent anti-inflammatory herb.
About the Apothecary
Our tinctures are made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money.
Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Click here to add your own text