There are many factors that can lead to less-than-optimal immune system, including stress, poor diet, lack of sleep, overwork, digestive problems, and more.
It’s hard to go through life feeling vulnerable or scared about the germs we know are all around us. We could make ourselves crazy and exhausted trying to sterilize every surface or washing our hands until they’re raw!
Luckily there's much that can be done to support our immune function. We recommend getting enough sleep (and addressing any issues that may be compromising the restfulness of your sleep); reducing sugar consumption; exercising; eating a healthy diet; reducing stress; and drinking enough water. These lifestyle factors can make a monumental difference in how effectively your body fights off invaders.
Certain herbs can also help.*
Dragontree’s Immune Support was created by Dr. Peter Borten to support optimal immune system function, so that we can meet the demands of our lives and environments and stay healthy.*
This herbal formula is based on a combination developed by doctors in Wuhan and widely prescribed in China to support immune function. While Western medicine is primarily concerned with fixing things that are broken, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has a unique strength when it comes to the concept of "tonification" - that is, strengthening the body to make it more adaptable and resilient.*
The basis for Immune Support is a formula that was first recorded in 1481, called Jade Wind Screen. The name comes from the idea that these herbs are as precious as jade in their ability to support the strength of our immune system (our "wind screen"). Additional herbs were added based on traditional indications and modern research.*
It’s most effective to take this formula when you're feeling healthy - to stay healthy.* Just take 2 to 3 dropperfuls in water or directly in the mouth, 2 to 3 times a day.
This potent tincture is a highly sophisticated blend of herbs commonly referred to as "adaptogens" or "tonics" for their ability to boost our adaptability and core energy. They were chosen specifically for their effectiveness and their synergistic actions.* Some of these powerful herbs are:
- Astragalus root – Used in TCM to strengthen the lungs and digestive system, and to built “Defensive Qi” (i.e., the immune system)*
- Reishi mushroom – A potent immune supporter which is also gently calming and can help to clear phlegm*
- Platycodon root – Traditionally used to direct the actions of an herbal formula to the lungs, this herb is traditionally utilized to support strong and clear lungs*
- Scutellaria baicalensis root – This herb is also used in TCM to keep the lungs clear and healthy*
- Dryopteris root – The root of this fern has found recent use in Wuhan formulas as an immune enhancer*
Please note, this formula is intended to strengthen and enhance immune function. We cannot and do not claim that using this dietary supplement will prevent or treat coronavirus. Please continue to observe all reasonable precautions (hand washing, not touching your face, social distancing, etc.) in order to keep yourself healthy.*
About the ApothecaryOur tinctures are made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money.
Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease