Your heart and vascular system are vital to the well-being of your whole body. As we age our heart function and blood vessel health naturally decline, which can lead to an assortment of issues.
Until it stops beating for good, take the utmost care of your heart and blood vessels.
Our Heart and Vessel tincture was designed by Dr. Peter Borten to support heart muscle, promote optimal tone of blood vessels, reduce oxidative stress, and maintain healthy overall cardiovascular function.* This unique approach to optimal heart and vascular health helps optimize cholesterol levels and blood pressure while supporting heart muscle and blood flow essential to well-being.*
It’s easy to use – just take 2 to 3 droppers in water or straight up, 2 to 3 times a day or as needed.
This highly sophisticated blend of herbs includes a wide range of both Chinese and western herbs, based on both traditional use and modern research. Here are five of the 14 potent herbs in this formula:
- Dalbergia heartwood– this Chinese herb is used to improve blood flow to heart muscle and open the chest. It has recently been used in Chine to treat coronary heart disease.
- Hawthorn berry– this herb has an extensive history of use in western herbal medicine for strengthening and regulating heart function, blood pressure and improving the health of blood vessels.
- Red sage root– this herb is included in nearly all heart-related formulas. It is used to improve circulation and open blockages. In China it is commonly used for chest pain.
- Leonurus cardiaca – this herb has a long history of use (as indicated by its name) in the treatment of heart issues. Many studies have shown a variety of benefits to heart and vessel health.
- Gynostemma– this herb has long been used to promote strength and energy. Modern research on gynostemma shows exciting potential in the arena of cardiovascular health.
About the Apothecary
Our tinctures are made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money.
Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease