You never really appreciate the absence of stabbing pain behind your eyes until you’re lying in your bed wondering why you’ve been cursed this way.
People who don’t get headaches just don’t understand how impossible it is to concentrate on anything but the pain, how irritating the world becomes, how challenging it is to fall asleep… but we do. We get it.
Whether it feels throbbing, pounding, like head your going is to explode, sharp, electrical, fuzzy, heavy, or like your head is in a vise, having a headache consumes your experience.
Dragontree’s Headache Relief is the key to your escape from this misery. This potent tincture, created by Dr. Peter Borten, includes a wide range of herbs that address pain in all parts of the head, including the sinuses, forehead, back of the head, ears, side of the head, and eyes.*
Why is it better than aspirin or Tylenol? Because, most over the counter painkillers have some degree of toxicity to the liver and/or kidneys, aspirin can cause gastric bleeding, and other drugs can cause grogginess. This formula on the other hand is safe for regular use and is just as effective.
It’s easy to use – just take 2 to 3 droppers in water or straight up, 2 to 3 times a day or as needed.
- Ligusticum root– utilized to improve circulation to the head for the alleviation of all forms of head pain.
- Rosemary– this European herb has a long tradition of use in the treatment of headaches, and has been equally valued for promoting mental clarity; a naturally rich source of camphor, it’s now known to possess strong anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- Vitex berry– a valuable herb for the treatment of head pain, especially in and around the eyes.
- Pueraria root– this herb is used to relax the muscles of the neck, which are often implicated in headaches – especially good for pain of the back of the head.
- Bupleurum root– this herb is used in Chinese Medicine to alleviate tension, especially on the sides of the body, including the temples, ears, and sides of the head.
About the Apothecary
Our tinctures are made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money.
Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease