You’re moving slow, and even that feels like a herculean effort because all you want to do is cuddle up in bed.
You’ve got a life to attend to, but you have no patience for it, you can hardly have a full, useful thought process, and comfort food is calling you.
Can I get an amen?
Turning to coffee, 5-hour energy shots, or Coke may seem like a reasonable solution….but they just rob energy from another part of your body – depleting your adrenal glands and thyroid. In the long term, they make us weaker, lower in energy, and less vital. They can also cause jitteriness and degrade the quality of our sleep. When sleep is disrupted, our healthiest means of replenishing energy is compromised. It’s a really crappy trade off.
Dragontree’s Energy tincture was created by Dr. Peter Borten, to support optimal energy, stamina, and resilience naturally and sustainably.
It’s not a stimulant. It contains no caffeine.
This potent tincture is a highly sophisticated blend of adaptogenic (or “tonic”) herbs chosen specifically for their effectiveness and their synergistic actions. Some of those powerful herbs are:
- Cordyceps mushroom–first made the news in 1993 after Chinese runners five broke world records at the National Games in Beijing. They were first suspected of using steroids, but it was later revealed that they had been consuming this mushroom. Cordyceps are considered to build the Yang – or vital energy and warmth in the body.
- Cornus fruit– this herb has a long history of building energy and fluids and stabilizing and protecting reserve energy from being lost. It’s even used to treat cases of total collapse following extreme exertion.
- Rhodiola rosea– is a powerful adaptogen, meaning it enhances our ability to adapt to stresses of all kinds. Its ability to reduce fatigue – especially in prolonged stressful situations – is well supported by robust scientific studies. Its second most common use is to lift the mood and improve feelings of wellbeing. Rhodiola also has protective effects on the nervous system and preliminary studies indicate it may promote longevity.
- See the complete ingredient list.
Although adaptogens don’t provide a huge immediate energy boost, when taken over a days or weeks, they improve our energy in a lasting, stable, and sustainable way. Additionally, they actually improve the tone of the body.
About the Apothecary
Our tinctures are made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money.
Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease