You know the feeling all too well. A combination of burning, sore throat, aching muscles, runny nose, congestion, headache, cough, and eye ache; you have a cold or the flu. Which? Does it matter when you feel like total crap?
Getting out of bed sounds like the worst idea ever and dealing with daily life is definitely a no-go. In order to feel even half way human you turn to over the counter cold medication, but they leave you feeling groggy or drugged and have little effect on the course of your condition.
We believe that the medication that you take to treat your symptoms should support your body to overcome your illness at the same time, without making driving a car a totally bad idea.
Our cold and flu tincture includes the best what Chinese and Western herbal medicine have to addresses all facets of cold and flu symptoms, while strengthening immune system to help kick it out. Dr. Peter Borten designed this formula after a decade of treating patients with colds and flus with great success.
And now this special formula is available for you too!
It’s easy to use – just take 2 to 3 droppers in water or straight up, 2 to 3 times a day or as needed.
Our blend of 23 herbs is fast acting and potent. Some of our favorite herbs in this formula are:
- Honeysuckle– this is one of the primary anti-viral herbs in Chinese medicine, and is one of the main ingredients in the over-a-century-old cold and flu formula called Yin Qiao San, which was adopted (in much weaker form) for the popular “Airborne” cold formula.
- Elder berry and flower– long relied upon in American and European herbal medicine for colds and flus, new research now confirms the ability of this herb to destroy flu viruses.
- Siler– this herb is used to dry up runny nose and alleviate aches and pains.
- Ligusticum– this herb is used to improve blood flow to the head and active the immune system in the head to treat headaches, sinus pain, and body aches.
- Isatis root– probably the strongest of the anti-viral herbs in Chinese medicine, isatis and honeysuckle are in high demand during epidemic diseases, such as SARS.
- See the complete ingredient list.
We’ve taken great care in creating this tincture to help you get out of bed and feel good again.
About the Apothecary
Our tinctures are made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money.
Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease