Shipping and Returns
We offer our sincerest thanks that you have chosen to shop with us on your path to becoming your most vibrant, centered, and peaceful self. Our Customer Care Team is going to do everything in their power to make sure you are happy with your shopping experience with us. Here are a few things to know:
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously!
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all non-clearance merchandise. (Note: books that have been written in or stickered can not be returned unless defective)
- Returns are always FREE - there are no shipping or processing fees.
Here’s what you do:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number and the name or email address the order was placed under.
- Let us know what you need. Do you want a replacement, an exchange, store credit, or just a good ol' return and refund?
Here’s what will happen:
- We’ll send you a prepaid return shipping label.
- You’ll pack up the item, include the original packing invoice, attach the return shipping label, and send it on its way.
Here’s what to expect:
- We’ll receive your return (usually in 7-10 days)
- We’ll return your payment to whichever payment method you used (PayPal, debit, credit, etc.) after receiving the returned package. (It may take a couple days for your bank to process.)
- If you're exchanging an item that is defective or we sent the wrong item, we'll expedite the correct item immediately upon hearing from you. If you changed your mind and just want to try something different, we'll send out the replacement once the returned item(s) arrive back at our facility. (Usually takes about 7 - 10 days.)
Please allow 1 - 2 business days to process your order between when the order is placed and when it ships, and please also note that we are closed on weekends to enjoy time with our families and friends. We're delighted when we can fulfill your order in less time and we always strive to be delighted!
How does shipping work and what is your turnaround time?
We are happy to offer a special $7 flat rate shipping for all orders. Shipments sent using this bargain price are sent by the most economical method (generally 7-10 days...sometimes less depending on your location and the time of year). This is the default shipping method at checkout, but we also offer Priority and Express options that you may select at checkout.
When chosing standard shipping, books and planners are shipped USPS Media Mail and take approximately 5 - 10 business days. Shipping times to Alaska and Hawaii will be slightly longer depending on order, shipping method, etc. (NOTE: As of mid-November we're seeing 2+ week shipping times for media mail packages to to Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO addresses. We suggest choosing priority mail at checkout if delivery time is a concern)
Of course, USPS delays are pretty standard during the winter holiday rush, so plan ahead if you are ordering gifts!
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, our love is global and so we are happy to offer international shipping. Upon checkout, you will be guided through your options.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what your additional costs will be prior to buying.
What is your policy for Lost or Undelivered shipments, Tracking, and Insurance?
We do our very best to get your packages to you with little or no fuss. Once in a while something happens outside of our control. We will always do our best to help you track down packages if lost. We also might ask for your help to track down at your local post office. Working together we'll make some magic happen! If you have special delivery needs, just shoot us an email at email@example.com prior to placing your order, so we can help ensure we get your package to your door safely.
Dragontree Apothecary orders are shipped with tracking numbers, as provided by the carrier. These tracking numbers are sent automatically via email to you once your package has shipped. If it's exceeded two business days since you paid and you still haven't gotten your tracking number, email us and we'll get that info to you asap.
UPS and FedEx offer declared value coverage, and USPS Priority insures their packages up to $100. If you wish to purchase additional insurance, just send our Customer Care Team an email and we'll work it out! firstname.lastname@example.org