Cold season is one of the hardest times of year for many people - especially if you have kids or work in close quarters with others. Some of our clients have come to equate winter with feeling crappy. It doesn't have to be that way!
Here are some basic measures we recommend for optimal immune function during cold season:
1. Get enough good quality sleep. It's so important!
2. Stay well hydrated.
3. Exercise regularly.
4. Eat healthy, nutrient-dense foods.
5. Keep your hands off your face - unless you just washed them.
6. Reduce your sugar consumption (or avoid it altogether).
And for additional support, try our Cold Season Support formula to support optimal immune function.*
It's made from herbs that have been been relied upon for centuries.*
Our blend of 23 herbs is fast acting and effective.* Some of our favorite botanicals in this formula are:
- Honeysuckle – This is one of the main ingredients in the 100+ year old Chinese immune formula called Yin Qiao San*
- Elderberry and Flower – Long relied upon in American and European herbal medicine*
- Siler – This herb is considered in Traditional Chinese Medicine to "expel wind, stagnation, and fluid from the head and nasal passages." In common language, that means it supports healthy surface immune function*
- Ligusticum – This herb supports healthy circulation to the head and respiratory passages*
It’s easy to use – just take 2 to 3 droppers in water or directly in the mouth, 3 times a day or as needed.
About the Apothecary
Our tinctures are made by hand in small batches in Portland, Oregon with precision and care so that you get the finest and most effective product on the market.
We take your experience and the quality of our products seriously. If you are not completely satisfied with this artisan product, we will happily refund your money.
Please see www.thedragontree.com/guarantee for details.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.