Choose between the Dated 2020 or Blank Dates Dreambook PDFs above.
The Rituals For Living Dreambook+Planner PDF is your digital tool is a place for you to dream, craft, and forge new rituals. It helps you clarify and emphasize your true priorities, and establish a plan to bring them to the forefront of your life. It guides you to find enjoyment and specialness every step of the way. And it reminds you not to sacrifice your physical, psychological, or spiritual health as you start achieving goals like never before.
The Dreambook+Planner has monthly and weekly calendars for you to do your scheduling in the book itself. The Dreambook has the process for creating the tasks - but you would put them into a digital calendar like Google Cal or iCal.
What's inside the Dreambook+Planner:
- 320 pages including:
- Introduction: How to get started, best ways to use the book
- Dreaming: Connecting to true desires, dreaming and honing vision, crafting, ritualizing, setting your theme for the year
- Planning Sessions: Goals for the year, quarter, and month
- 2-page Weekly Boot Camp: Top goals for the week, tasks, a weekly Ritual for Living health challenge, space to de-clutter
- Weekly Download: Reflection and gratitude
- Back Sheets: Lists, essential blank space for right brain creative exploration
- End of Year: Reflection, memorable moments, what worked and didn’t work, next year’s theme
- Monthly: Planning tool to keep you on track with what matters most, identify your monthly theme and goals
- Weekly: Task list, Rituals for Living challenge, schedule, life balance tool
- Daily: Set an intention, express gratitude, identify a focus
Full-length columns for Saturday and Sunday in the weekly spread
Times left blank so you can fill in the hours that matter to you
Extra dot-grid pages for notes
Weekly reflection questions
Additional questions in quarterly "Life Edits"
Pre-filled sample pages
Extra space every week for notes and doodles
The Dreambook PDF is printable at 8.5x11 inches.